Department of Electronics
About the Department
Established in 1999, Department of Electronic Science in Bhairab Ganguly College is now a popular destination for the students. Initially General course in Electronic Science was taught and the success rate encouraged us to introduce Hons. course in 2004 and to set up the required infrastructure.
- Smt. Bidisha Biswas, M.Sc., Assistant Professor [In-charge]
- Sri Kunal Sinha, M.Sc., CWTT. [Govt. approved]
- Smt. Swagata Dey, M.Sc., Guest Teacher
- Sri Sourav Ghosh, M.Sc., Guest Teacher
- Sri Tapan Das, Lab. Attendant
- Seminar Library: In addition to the college Central Library, the Department also have seminar Library possesses more than 115 books covering all the requirements for students as well as faculty members.
- Availability of Computers & interest connections: In the Laboratory sufficient computers with internet connections are available. Number of students fulfil their requirements from various websites.
- Well-equipped Laboratory: The Laboratory is well equipped covering the practical syllabus with all required instruments. The simulations softwares also provided to them for their computer practicals.
- Classroom Lectures
- Demonstration in Laboratory
- Use of ICT
- Fresher’s Welcome & Farewell: Fresher’s welcome for the 1st Year students and Farewell ceremony for the pass-out 3rd year students is organised.
- One day educational Tour: Educational tour is arranged in each year usually between December & January. It is the most exciting part of the students.