Internal Quality Assuarance Cell
The college has an IQAC which was set up on 25.03.2009 as per guidelines of NAAC. The cell has total 14 members.
- No. of Teachers: 7
- No. of Administrative/Technical Staff: 3
- No. of Student Representatives: 1
- No. of Management Representatives: 2
- No. of Other Stakeholder & Community Representatives: 1
|Chairperson||Dr. Minakshi Ray|
|Prof. Khokan Ch. Mandal
Prof. Prasenjit Biswas
Dr. Sahana Chakraborty
Dr. Shyamoli Dewan
Dr. Suparna Guha
Dr. Debabrata Bhadra
Dr. Saurav Shome
Prof. Dhananjoy Halder (invitee)
Sri Mintu Halder (Invitee)
|Two Members of the Management||Dr. Samir Ghosh
Dr. Indrani Sen
|Two Nominees from Local Society||Prof. Susanta Kr. Giri
Dr. Ashoke Kr. Misra
|Coordinator||Dr. Probir Karar|
- The goal of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the Institution. The college is firmly committed to the objectives of IQAC and has adopted a quality policy aimed at achieving excellence through continuous assessment, improvement, maintenance and evaluation.
- The IQAC takes initiative in research and developmental activities, directs and monitors activities of the Institution relating to innovative/enriched teaching-learning process, improved infrastructure facilities, organization of Institutional workshops & seminars, quality assessment, feedback and appraisal system etc. with a focus on achieving academic excellence.